got ethical husbandry?

What the heck????

;D :D

You guys got it. ;D

She was going to drive the SUV to go somewhere and found out that she forgot something. She got out of the SUV and walked back into the house. When she got to the back of the SUV, she noticed the SUV was moving. Instead of get the heck out, she tried to push the SUV back worried that the SUV gonna hit the prelude. After it pushed her back about 6', she got stuck between the two cars. I don't about you guys but I wouldn't get in the way of a run away car :D :D.. If my wife came about 1-2 minutes late, she coulda die.

Oh one little girl saw the whole thing but she didn't know what to do. She ran home and called her dad. They ran over but the cops were there already. Good thing the she saw everything and told the cops what happen. Those stupid cops kept saying my wife ran her over ::) ..

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1809.msg17206#msg17206 date=1173417784]
Actually, I was the one who started the thread - lol :D
[/quote]

That could mean only one thing....

Phong and Eileen are the same person! That explains why we saw only one of them on the tank tour :D

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=1809.msg17214#msg17214 date=1173419612]
That could mean only one thing....

Phong and Eileen are the same person! That explains why we saw only one of them on the tank tour :D
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D ;D

ooh i was right!

i feel kind of bad for making this some kind of guessing game. no matter what choice she made, i'm glad she didn't die from it =/

but goodness... I hope she learned her lesson.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1809.msg17220#msg17220 date=1173423482]
;D ;D So do I look like a girl or Eileen looks like a guy?? ;D :D
[/quote]

We'll have to have the two of you standing side by side. But since we now know that it would be impossible....

Btw Phong/Eileen or whoever you are... how's the lavender candy cane? :D

LOL :D

Okay, I am getting strange looks from my co-workers.

The Lavender Candy Cane looks really nice in my tank Norm. Phong has yet to arrange a time to pick that up along with the Radium bulbs. Messenger service is still in effect.

I haven't frag the zoa you want yet Eileen. I will frag it this week and arrange the time with you sometimes next week :) .. Thanks for holding them for me.

Back