Neptune Aquatics

Where to buy Norwesco tanks?

EasyBay Newbie

Supporting Member
Hi all,
I'm in the market for 2x75G vertical water tanks. Shipping is very expensive and I wonder if people have had luck buying them locally from a farm supply store? I tried a couple from the Norwesco's authorized distributor list but they aren't interested in getting that tank or they are charging more for freight to their store than it costs to ship to home. I am under the impression that a local retailer could special order the 2 tanks with their next order and combine shipping?

Update:
  • -Tractor Supply.
    • Doesn't have 75G in stock. If they order, they would do drop ship and it's more expensive than ordering online from different stores. I asked about adding 2x75G tanks when they do their next big order but they don't do that.
  • Concord (Livermore) feed. They don't have them nor do they order them. They only sell water trough.
  • Make a Buck. Left VM

There are some online options that sell the tanks directly from Norwesco with reasonable freight:
  • National Tank Outlet. $244.99 tanks + $315.85 freight = $805.83
  • PlummersStock: $235.96 tanks + $175.29 freight = $647.21. They didn't ask for the address type so I suspect freight might be around $230 for residential.
  • TankAndBarrel: $206.95 tanks + $248.36 freight (online freight quote for 1 tank) + sales tax $42.42 = $704.68. Might be higher
One interesting thing is adding another tank only adds $20-30 dollars to the freight cost. If someone is interested in doing a group buy relatively soon, we can combine and save on shipping. I'm located in Livermore.

Tractor supply in Brentwood shows 65g tanks in stock if that works for you.
I called them about it and asking about the price since they are selling at MSRP. Total for 2x65G is $800+tax so about $880. This is more expensive than getting 2x75G shipped directly to my door.

I got my 105g from Make a Buck. took a bit to get a hold of him but it worked out & didnt take too long (maybe 2-3 weeks from inquiry to picking it up)

I have two 165G version. $500/each
A1748F25-24A4-434C-B318-FBF854FB12AC.jpeg

Man, the price for these tanks has gone crazy. You may have to keep calling make a buck. He's legit if you get a hold of him, but not great at returning VMs

believe ordering 4 is the sweet spot for shipping
If someone is also on the fence to build a mixing station, then hit me up and we can combine. I'm in Livermore.
I have two 165G version. $500/each
Thanks but that's too big for the space I have in my garage.
Man, the price for these tanks has gone crazy. You may have to keep calling make a buck. He's legit if you get a hold of him, but not great at returning VMs
I'll try a couple more times. Their website's contact us form is empty lol. This is the phone # I have: (408) 703-5231
I have two very large plastic tanks you can have. I'll take pictures and get dimensions for you.
Thanks, that's very generous. At this point, I'm trying to get new tanks because everything else I got is new and I've had a lot of problem with my brute trash cans. I'm a bit paranoid about the mixing station and don't want to have add any variables to the equation. I'm sure someone will take you up on this amazing offer though.

Try (408) 246-7932 or (408) 666-6936
Thanks, I tried them both.
What problems have you had with brutes?

Back