got ethical husbandry?

Where to get a custom tank?

How did you like you mega matrix? I was looking at them too but was turned off that I can only get them from 2 LFS that are out of my way. I’ve heard they are Chinese made also, any ideas if this is the case? If so I might just do a redsea or water box.
I'm still looking as well. The Planet Aquariums Mega Matrix just caught my eye because I heard good things about their custom tanks. I would assume that they are made in Texas since that's where Planet is, I'm not sure though. I like the Redsea 3xl 900 G2. I want to go bigger though in the 250gal range.

If acrylic is a consideration I recently met John the owner of Advanced Acrylics located in SoCal. He builds amazing tanks, sumps, ATO reservoirs and other reef products. I also recently saw a BAR member’s 225g peninsula that was recently made by him. Build quality is amazing and visibility was super clear.

advanced acrylic…
I’ve been waiting 6 months…
I would find a different manufacturer if going acrylic
he does make a nice tank, but….
unfortunately I’m stuck with my situation
and suspect of a warranty

I have a custom CDA tank ordered through Neptune, Had it about 6 years now; at the time Neptune had a stand-builder operating next door. My stand (wood) came out really well and still looks great. Having said that, i would go extruded AL and skins next time.
If the previous still holds, they also give you 20% off all livestock going forward for ordering the tank through them.

Back