Jestersix

WOW ,Reefer dream Job >

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5890.msg74139#msg74139 date=1231827995]
What is the name of the reality show? :)
[/quote]

The one I just applied for? ;)

Ah dang, i want that job.... they have internet connectivity so that means I can keep my current job too! That would be cool! :)

I'd take sick time for that, however I can imagine millions of applications coming in so that they'll simply randomly pick a handful then go from there.

[quote author=jellygeee link=topic=5890.msg74208#msg74208 date=1231873717]
Don't forget to read this though:
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1871007,00.html?xid=rss-topstories

[/quote]

Thanks jelly! What a way to add a bit of reality to that 'dream' job.

LOL, good one. I remembered their TV commercial; "Australian for Beer"

[quote author=orientalexpress link=topic=5890.msg74308#msg74308 date=1231891255]
After few Foster beers,i ain't afraid no stinky fish.:)

lapsan
[/quote]

[quote author=orientalexpress link=topic=5890.msg74308#msg74308 date=1231891255]

lapsan
[/quote]

Foster is my last name oddly enough, I wasn't "pissed" as they say down under when I've had my encounters though and I never really got scared, just awestruck while calmly paddling my butt off.

Tuberider: You know, I gotta ask. I fish quite often in Montara Beach and the Tidepools in HMB. So far I have caught 2 baby shark in Montara Beach. What types of generals that have been buzzing you while you go surfing?

I remembered this joke while getting my diving license:
Q: What should you do if you see a great white shark while diving?
A: Grab a knife, stab your friend, and swim away ASAP (justkidding)

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=5890.msg74347#msg74347 date=1231905868]

lapsan
[/quote]

Foster is my last name oddly enough, I wasn't "pissed" as they say down under when I've had my encounters though and I never really got scared, just awestruck while calmly paddling my butt off.
[/quote]

Thats Hilarious... I've done some minor reef diving around Guam and I can sooooo relate to the "awestruck while calmly paddling my butt off" comment.

[quote author=jellygeee link=topic=5890.msg74496#msg74496 date=1231962379]
Tuberider: You know, I gotta ask. I fish quite often in Montara Beach and the Tidepools in HMB. So far I have caught 2 baby shark in Montara Beach. What types of generals that have been buzzing you while you go surfing?

I remembered this joke while getting my diving license:
Q: What should you do if you see a great white shark while diving?
A: Grab a knife, stab your friend, and swim away ASAP (justkidding)

[/quote]

"The General" is a 13-14ft white that is spotted a few times a year ~Montara and Linda Mar, I've only seen him/her while up in the parking lot @ Montara. Around here only the reefs get cruised and they're not surfable very often. I've have seen 3 whites in total two of which were near 20', wayyyy bigger and fatter than the general. Funny part is the only shark that's been aggressive to me was a 4' sand shark, I laughed at it at first, then realized it was serious and committed to seeing what I tasted like, that was not fun.

Back