High Tide Aquatics

Yieryi Salinity/pH/Temp wifi monitor

Arvin R

Supporting Member
Hey everyone, so I found a cheap Salinity/pH/Temp wifi monitor that I'm testing out.

I've decided before going Apex/GHL/Hydros I would give a shot at trying to piece together an aquarium monitoring system that fits my needs and how I currently run a tank. I don't mind using different apps and don't feel I need the full integration/capabilites of an Apex or the like at the moment.

I already use Kasa smart power strips for wifi control and scheduling of devices on/off.

I got a KH Guardian for my Alk control. (monitoring and dosing)

I will manually dose Calc and Mag as needed.

I just got it today and did a quick setup but need to go further in depth tomorrow (review the manual fully etc).

Initial findings - pH and Temp seem to be reporting accurate enough.

Salinity seems out of wack and not sure a thorough calibration would fix this. For my purposes I'm ok with Salinity not reporting properly as I never really need to worry about it and will just manually check it with my Milwuakee every once in awhile.

It does seem to have 2 controllable outlets (one labelled pH and the other Salinity) but I probably won't be using these for anything. Maybe if it works well enough a 2nd unit for controlling CO2 injection for a CaRx but I'd rather get a milwaukee or known reliable unit for something as important as controlling pH of the reaction chamber.

20230110_164328.jpg

20230111_015144.jpg

Screenshot_20230111_020413_Tuya Smart.jpg
Screenshot_20230111_020509_Tuya Smart.jpg
Screenshot_20230111_020513_Tuya Smart.jpg

Back