Jestersix

2/28 Visit to Neptune Aquatics

2/28/16 Visited my mom in San Jose but she wasnt ready so we stopped by the best local fish store in the South Bay, Neptune Aquatics.

The display tank room is looking amazing as usual. Didnt take any pictures of them, but believe me when I say they are beautiful well maintained display tanks.
image.jpg

Some of these pictures, I grabbed from the Neptune Aquatics Facebook.

The Critter System Tanks are up and running!!! Look how cute these algae blennies and twin spot gobys are!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Rock flower anemones!
image.jpg

Beautiful acropora! I think theyre echinatas! There was a small fragged off base for about 30$ These bigger frags were about 80$ I think.
image.jpg

Drool drool!
image.jpg

What I Bought
  • Gold Maul Zoas! 3 polyps for 35
  • Bright neon green leptoseris for 15

Last edited:
Yeah last time I was there I was drooling over one or two of the larger glass tanks they had... unfortunately with my wife in tow no way I could have supported my "local" fish store on that regard... plus I'd have a hard time justify paying the price that was on them (mostly because I think I've spent a grand total of about $600 for over 1000 gallons worth of fish tanks :D

Yeah last time I was there I was drooling over one or two of the larger glass tanks they had... unfortunately with my wife in tow no way I could have supported my "local" fish store on that regard... plus I'd have a hard time justify paying the price that was on them (mostly because I think I've spent a grand total of about $600 for over 1000 gallons worth of fish tanks :D

LOL...just tell her you'll buy it for her.

2/28/16 Visited my mom in San Jose but she wasnt ready so we stopped by the best local fish store in the South Bay, Neptune Aquatics.

The display tank room is looking amazing as usual. Didnt take any pictures of them, but believe me when I say they are beautiful well maintained display tanks.
View attachment 4518
Some of these pictures, I grabbed from the Neptune Aquatics Facebook.

The Critter System Tanks are up and running!!! Look how cute these algae blennies and twin spot gobys are!
View attachment 4517
View attachment 4513

Rock flower anemones!
View attachment 4514

Beautiful acropora! I think theyre echinatas! There was a small fragged off base for about 30$ These bigger frags were about 80$ I think.
View attachment 4515

Drool drool!
View attachment 4516

What I Bought
  • Gold Maul Zoas! 3 polyps for 35
  • Bright neon green leptoseris for 15

Thanks for the prop, Michael!

Back