Kessil

DBTC: Tyree Elegance Coral

Glad to hear its doing good. No picture necessary but post one if you want :)

Here is phone photo from today!

20151230_141920.jpg

This is such a beautiful coral! I'd like to get a frag one day. Hopefully some one will be able to pass it along to me thru this chain. Someday.

I'll check later to see if mine is ready to frag. How much skeleton should I have? Iirc mine has 4 mouths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was starting to get really sad looking - not opening up at all. I had recently changed out pumps so I think the change in flow made it unhappy so I just moved it 2 days ago and it seems much better now -- keeping fingers crossed! (Tentacles fat and short and can't see much of the green center yet).

20160708_092607.jpg

Got one elegance coral available for someone.

Looking for someone who has been in the hobby/club for over 1 year.

Must be interested in fragging and passing on a frag to other members.

Oh wow, that is great to offer this to a member. So cool that sexy shrimp can live in an elegance!
Tempting, but I am not confident enough to have an elegance and want to get my tank more stable in its parameters. My elegance need is met with a fluffy duncan from Vhuang168.

Oh wow, that is great to offer this to a member. So cool that sexy shrimp can live in an elegance!
Tempting, but I am not confident enough to have an elegance and want to get my tank more stable in its parameters. My elegance need is met with a fluffy duncan from Vhuang168.

Glad to hear the Duncan is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back