Cali Kid Corals

Dosing hydrogen peroxide

Scuzy why don't you me when your ready to start. I may be of some help. If not just a little time lost. 510-655-3066. We don't answer the phone if we don't reconize the number, so leave a message and get back asap

Dick Flanagan

I think I might try Vibrant also.
It does bother me when live(inert) bacteria come in a simple bottle though.
It seems like shelf life really should be pretty short.

I bought the 8oz bottle. Company is saying it last over a year. Mine won't last that long so someone else will need to verify this. Seems like a reputable company. Answered all questions on thread straightforward.
For an up date, today I dosed the 2 week maintenance dose of 1ml per gal. Glass was getting a thin algae film, and this is what company said would probably happen, hence the 2 week dose. Anxious to see if it works at this reduced schedule.

Just picked up a bottle of 8oz.
6 day blackout helped the battle with GHA in a way, but didn't eliminate it completely.
Once I have the bottle I'll do a before and after.

b67fdb55e7a286522907fa2af561bf38.jpg

Ok dosed my first 10 ml in this test tank. Let's see how vibrant works. So shoulder I dose 2x this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following along. If you're considering more photos maybe a closeup of a particular patch of gha so we can watch this magic fluid do its work.

Start dosing 2X per week. Continue that dosage until algae dies. Then dose 1X per week for 2 weeks to insure all spores or hidden algae is gone. You can then do once every 2 weeks as a maintenance dose, this is what i do, or do nothing until any algae returns. Just be patient. Some algae take longer to kill. What kind do you have?

Dick Flanagan

Back