High Tide Aquatics

Matt & Asia's 90 gal bowfront

Matt @coral4me is going to start taking apart the aquascaping in our 90 gallon tank this week to move it to our DSA 105. I took a few "goodbye" photos of our 90 before the structure is torn apart.

5190c0340cbbff7c3afc54c1784cb0e7.jpg

c8cfd87127790eb343ee2c4f2dcfc8f7.jpg

a87d58d3b50c42e4d688142a3d3af230.jpg

Last edited:
Great tank, just leave the brown polyps behind :D

And be very careful removing them, then have a tendency to be rotten little buggers that ruin your day.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about leaving the green/brown polyps behind. Thanks for the suggestion, now I definitely will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

!?! Don't see any mini carpet nems. I do see yumas.

@roostertech haddonis don't stay small.

Look at the second photo in post #43. To the right of the Mystic Monti you'll see five mini carpet nems. I agree, I do not think they are haddonis. These guys stay small usually about the size of a quarter. A few have gotten as big as a silver dollar.

If you are scared of Haddoni because they eat fish, maxi mini do as well. But if your fish are larger, they should be fine. Gobies, blennys that perch are in danger.

They are super sticky, not to say it couldn't happen, but I've never lost any livestock to them. I have blennies, gobies, cleaner shrimp and a pistol shrimp.

If you are scared of Haddoni because they eat fish, maxi mini do as well. But if your fish are larger, they should be fine. Gobies, blennys that perch are in danger.

I don't think I will have anything less than 2" in my tank. Would be perchers are Mandarin and Starry blenny.

This type seems to stay on the smaller side. Had them about 2-3 years. Usually don't see this type get bigger than 2 inches. They split several times a year which helps keep their size down.

Back