Kessil

DBTC Multi color Tortusuosa colony

Kmooresf

Supporting Member
I had to take out a beautiful, large Tortuosa colony yesterday. It was poorly placed by me about a year ago, and it was over run by the other corals. It is really beautiful and a nice shape, so I hate to cut it up. If anyone has an established / Stable SPS tank, that might have room for a large 8" x 7" colony. Here ya go!

This coral is HIGH light. I had it approx 8" under water with an A360 narrow directly over it....approx 11" off the water. Moderate flow and stable params.

Pick up in Pacifica, CA.

Standard DBTC rules apply. You do NOT need to give an entire colony. LOL!

IMG_1046.JPG
IMG_1058.JPG

Interested if still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Edgar,

You have a nice tank. It looks pretty new though? If it's less than a year, I would suggest we let someone with a more established SPS tank take the colony. However, I am more than happy to give you a frag of this from my main colony. If you stop by sometime, you will likely leave with multiple frags of various corals.

If you feel like your tank is really ready, then this one is yours. You decide. Thx.

I got a well established tank from Endturtle last year. Actually I got all his setup lol. All my Sps is doing great but I'm ok with a frag. Up to u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, nice. If it's established and doing good, then come get this baby!! It's so sad in my frag tank. LOL! PM me and we can work it out.

Ok, Colony is spoken for. Looks like Edgar's tank is gonna be a good fit. Right down to the Kessils!!

I'll definitely make more frags later of this (probably while cleaning). So no worries to those interested. However you are right, there is likely to be a few accidental frags during transport. Ha! Stay tuned.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back