Kessil

Bob's 180 LPS

The start to my FO tank. Aqueon 180 dual overflow. Stand hasn't made it here yet. Fish that are going in for sure are gonna
IMG_0280.JPG
be a Marble Wrasse and Potters Angel.

how exciting! What else you got planned? If I were you id get a few nice butterflies and orange spot filefish, but thats just me. with just a marble wrasse and a potters angel you got a lot of room to spare :)

This tank has gone threw big changes over the last year. I really got bored with it being a fish only tank. That meant I had to remove all the mean fish and actually start testing the water and getting better lights and a protein skimmer. With it being a fish only I just did once a month water changes and that was it. I kept my Tangs ( Yellow Fin , Desjardini , and Yellow ). Moved all my zoa’s , gold hammer and torch , yuma’s etc into this tank. I’m running kessil 360N & 360W which is perfect for this tank. I’m using a simplicity skimmer and a wave line power head. I may upgrade to an MP40 but that’s later. So for tanks I now have my 200 sps , 180 lps , future 32 seahorse and a 20 qt

Back