Cali Kid Corals

[Grow-Out Contest]: Mohawk Zoa

IMG_4479.JPG
I'm not even sure how many there are now. There's lots of babies around the base too that just haven't sprouted their skirts yet. I don't know if I can make it to the December finish line without them overtaking the tank. :)

View attachment 7276 I'm not even sure how many there are now. There's lots of babies around the base too that just haven't sprouted their skirts yet. I don't know if I can make it to the December finish line without them overtaking the tank. :)

I'm in the same boat....at least 15 polyps with 6 months to go....that could get out of hand real fast.....In three months, it went from 1 to 15. If those 15 grow by 15 each by sept, that's 225. And if those 225 grow by 15 by dec that's 3,375. *ACK* This thing is a monster.

I'm in the same boat....at least 15 polyps with 6 months to go....that could get out of hand real fast.....In three months, it went from 1 to 15. If those 15 grow by 15 each by sept, that's 225. And if those 225 grow by 15 by dec that's 3,375. *ACK* This thing is a monster.
I warned you guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Impressive! Soon it will look like this:
zoa2.png

Gave these away since they're such growing palys. I'll stick to the slower growing ones that I can confine to the rockwork.

Here's my July pic. I have over 20 now. We may need to discuss and institute a "too many to count" rule. ;) I know I'm not the only one in this boat.

IMG_9518.JPG

Back