Our mission

Back in the game

Whats up guys. My name is Reid and I am obviously new here. A little about my self I am a Hawaii native, joined the coast guard took me to Seattle and now I live in the north bay. I've been around reef tanks for close to 10 years. Worked in the industry for about 5. I've been out of the game due to moving so often. Up until recently my girlfriend has gained interest in the hobby so low and behold I'm a proud new owner of a nuvo 16 AIO lit by a AI prime LED light. Pics to follow. Mainly looking for another community that I was involved in back in the islands where we would chat and troubleshoot each other's problems. I look forward to becoming apart of this community.

Aloha
Reid

Welcome to our little spot in cyber space. You'll love this group of reefers, everyone here is very helpful and generous.
We have a frag swap coming up soon, it's open to ALL, If you have time, you should come check it out. Maybe meet a few members, and just see what the reefing community is like here on the "Mainland" lol

Welcome!
You sure will find BAR as the best club.
I second that you guys should attend the next event and meet some of the members plus other clubs are attending, I believe it's open to everyone and reefers from Sacramento (MARS) and the North Bay (Wine County Reefers) will attend.

Welcome to our little spot in cyber space. You'll love this group of reefers, everyone here is very helpful and generous.
We have a frag swap coming up soon, it's open to ALL, If you have time, you should come check it out. Maybe meet a few members, and just see what the reefing community is like here on the "Mainland" lol

Haha what I would do for some Zippys right now! I will definitely try to make it to the swap.

IMG_7803.JPG
IMG_7802.JPG
A couple pics I took today. Tried to edit the photos using mobile photoshop, but it wasn't very good. Anyway presenting my nuvo 16

IMG_7804.JPG

Back