got ethical husbandry?

Finally!

Easily more than that for sure. Just finally got home after having dipped all the sps and getting them into the tank.

CFM is a drop in the bucket when compared to this. Went down to hang out with a buddy and his wife, who goes every year. He doesn't spend much on corals throughout the year and saves it for this on an annual basis. I can see why.

Even saw a few familiar faces when I was there, including Kim, who walked away with a $1,500 Deltec skimmer for $600. Finally met Felicia for the first time in person, as well as Metrokat and Gena (from Nano-Reef). Both Jess from Diablo and the guys from Legendary Corals were there as well.

There was sooooooooooooo much nice coral it isn’t even possible to describe. Jason Fox was there in person so I got to see all the coral in person. The Homewrecker was there. WWC was there and many many other vendors that has super nice pieces. Quite a few lemon drop or sunset type BTAs, crazy zoas, a $1500 rainbow blasto! If you have not been, you should make plans to go. Maybe a BAR road trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFM is a drop in the bucket when compared to this. Went down to hang out with a buddy and his wife, who goes every year. He doesn't spend much on corals throughout the year and saves it for this on an annual basis. I can see why.

Even saw a few familiar faces when I was there, including Kim, who walked away with a $1,500 Deltec skimmer for $600. Finally met Felicia for the first time in person, as well as Metrokat and Gena (from Nano-Reef). Both Jess from Diablo and the guys from Legendary Corals were there as well.
I thought @FeliciaLynn got out of the hobby.

I thought @FeliciaLynn got out of the hobby.
I took a 6 month hiatus. :) I just set up a very simple Innovative Marine peninsula 14 gallon all-in-one. Just a media rack and a heater, no skimmer, media reactors, dosers or any of that. Stocking it with soft corals/gorgonians and super easy fish. I had the itch for a tank, but just for something small and super easy to maintain. I went down to RAP to hang out with a couple long time friends from the hobby and pick up some nice zoanthids.

Edgar stopped by for the sps and he saw the onyxes in my tank. I told him about DNak since he's looking for another clown at the moment.

Back