got ethical husbandry?

FREE to Supporting Members : Roostertech's Mohawk Zoas

I will be coming down to MW this Sat evening, and I can bring you the Mohawk and Chaetos if you don’t feel like driving up north, all you have to do is meet me at MV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, where are the Mohawk and chaeto currently located? Our family is going out all day Saturday (and evening) with out of town guests, so I can't do that day or evening. I could drive somewhere on Sunday to pick them up.

Thanks,
Mike

I live the wrong direction! Hope the smoke isn't too bad by you. It is really smokey all the way down here in S. San Jose.

When death by snu snu jumps into this thread, I'll find out where he is and hopefully he is closer.

Thanks Guys!

Thanks for the Mohawks. I hadn't seem them live before. They look great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No problem, Will! You've been very good to me and I'm so happy to know you, so I jumped at the opportunity show you my appreciation! :) If there's ever anything else you need, don't hesitate to call on me!

Reactions: JVU
Wanted to say thanks to Death By Snu Snu for the generous donation of 2 polyps of Mohawk Zoas, a frag of Red Monti Cap, a frag of Green Pocillopora, some tips of Ponape Birdsnest, and the chaeto. I also enjoyed meeting him for the first time and chatting about his tank can inhabitants.

This club is awesome! Thanks to everyone for all the help and corals! Now my stuff needs to grow so I can start giving back.

Wanted to say thanks to Death By Snu Snu for the generous donation of 2 polyps of Mohawk Zoas, a frag of Red Monti Cap, a frag of Green Pocillopora, some tips of Ponape Birdsnest, and the chaeto. I also enjoyed meeting him for the first time and chatting about his tank can inhabitants.

This club is awesome! Thanks to everyone for all the help and corals! Now my stuff needs to grow so I can start giving back.
You're most welcome! A real pleasure to meet you and also, thank you for bringing a gift as well! Coincidently it was my wife's and I's 7 year wedding anniversary so you may very well have saved my marriage! Ha! Thanks again!

I'm glad most of my Mohawk on my DT died . I think low mag did them away or a bacteria because the ones in frag tank are still kicking. Glad to see my Mohawk passes around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back