Cali Kid Corals

[Nov 11, 2017] Dick's Tank tour and luncheon (Oakland, CA)

My Sat day opened up, so I’d like to come if there’s space. If not, I understand since my response is last-minute. I tried to sign up on the page but I don’t know if it went through or not.

Bruce- very sorry to hear :(

My Sat day opened up, so I’d like to come if there’s space. If not, I understand since my response is last-minute. I tried to sign up on the page but I don’t know if it went through or not.

Bruce- very sorry to hear :(
Hey John , ill bring more snails if you bring some of those black brittle worm things and a coral.

I need to ask a favor from those assisting the event that live in SF, have some things for two fellow reefers, a couple T5 ballasts and a meter, they are ment for @DEATH BY SNU SNU and @Bruce Spiegelman spiegelman

Maybe Mike @Coral reefer or Theo @euod could ?

Thanks
I might be able to get the meter for Bruce. I'm pretty sure snu snu isn't gonna be there tho.
I could grab the stuff for SNU from the lunch and deliver them to him if that works?

I will bring some chaeto for you Mark, and for anyone else.

Also I was thinking of bringing my green mushrooms to give to whoever is interested. They are pretty common/plain but a nice and hardy coral.

ef5bbebdc29c79280b9f73ef41229a72.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank You! We would also be interested in a shroom if you have an extra? We have a couple small Hollywood Stunner Chalices. If you (or anyone) would like one? and we still have an extra frag or two of Pocillopora.

Reactions: JVU
Back