High Tide Aquatics

DBTC - RR Banana Boat

Ibn

Standard rules apply - if I was to lose these zoas, I'd be bumped up to the top of the chain. These are meant to be backups so I'm limiting availability to a certain number with 1 polyp each and once the numbers are filled, I will not be fragging them again. The redistribution should come from the receivers of these chains. Also, please refrain from signing up for multiple frags. Supporting members only.

I'd prefer this to just be passed along to supporting members and used as backup for everyone and not a for profit thing.

Pick up in Santa Clara or at Neptune Aquatics.

http://www.bareefers.org/forum/thre...apalooza-dbtc-chains.18797/page-9#post-291304

ReefRaft Banana Boat. Lineage - ReefRaft
rr_banana_boat_031417.jpg

1. RandyC
2. Yippee
3. Boun

Closing out this DBTC.

Last edited:
Thanks for the frag @Ibn! In the tank and is opened up most of the way. Will update you on how it's doing and (hopefully) will be fragging it out for others soon enough.

Nice meeting you yesterday! All the frags that were made are opened on the day after fragging but it's good to know that it's doing well. Best of luck on growing it out!

@coral4me Still interested? This one has been a slow grower for me, but I'm up to around 8-9 polyps and made a small frag last night of 2 polyps (a full one and a baby).

Back