Jestersix

Have no stock and looking for DBTC

Currently have a biocube 29 with the rapid led's in the hood and controller. i got on here from Edgar with 2 clowns that are extreamly healthy and friendly. im ready to start stocking up to ad life to the tank and wanted to try DBTC. Im around all day today and i am in the east bay thanks.

I have orange Monti cap, Monti digi, and Monti spongodes that I am happy to give you. I’m in Pleasanton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some shrooms, green star polyps, pulsing Xenia, and some Zoas that I could frag up if you want to pick them up here in Brentwood

A DBTC normally goes to established tanks as a back up of the coral in case the donator's tank crashes they can get a piece of it back. I think you are looking for free corals with no obligation?
Mark
maybe you should delete my post if thats what you think. ive been in tha hobby for a long while to understand the importance of dbtc and that is why i choose to post here, i guess you where just "thinking" to much. And you dont have to pass anything on.

I have some shrooms, green star polyps, pulsing Xenia, and some Zoas that I could frag up if you want to pick them up here in Brentwood
thank you i always pass on gsp and xenia because i love them and also the obvious! the
What corals are you looking for? Beginner stuff?
hey mike i think i met you at the one meeting i went to that was held at roasters place if you have some hybrid zoas or polys i would be interested in seeing if you have some cool frag packs

DBTC is NOT a way to get free corals!

Feel free to ask for donations, memebers are very generous.

I have some toadstools and rhodactics if you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again not looking to sponge coral! if you dont agree with my post thats fine but do not assume im just looking for freebies! thats just sad!

Currently have a biocube 29 with the rapid led's in the hood and controller. i got on here from Edgar with 2 clowns that are extreamly healthy and friendly. im ready to start stocking up to ad life to the tank and wanted to try DBTC. Im around all day today and i am in the east bay thanks.
JUST WANT TO BE CLEAR! I choose to post in this thread to PARTICIPATE in DBTC and abide by its policies on the receiving end of a supporting member adopting a frag, thank you

Again not looking to sponge coral! if you dont agree with my post thats fine but do not assume im just looking for freebies! thats just sad!

Hmm...
From what it sounds like you are just looking for some free frags. Just go around DBTC threads and put your name in like everyone else.
If you want to ‘add life’ go to your LFS and buy some coral.

Hmm...
From what it sounds like you are just looking for some free frags. Just go around DBTC threads and put your name in like everyone else.
If you want to ‘add life’ go to your LFS and buy some coral.
Also when i said "stocking up" im looking for cool frag packs from my fellow supporting members to purchase from. ive never seen any one stock up from DBTC but again another making assumptions. i guess you and mike b are the DBTC police?! ill be happy to join you guys when i have time

Also when i said "stocking up" im looking for cool frag packs from my fellow supporting members to purchase from. ive never seen any one stock up from DBTC but again another making assumptions. i guess you and mike b are the DBTC police?! ill be happy to join you guys when i have time

It just came off a bit weird when someone who hasn’t posted much says “empty tank, looking for frags” via DBTC. They meant no harm, and only want folks to respect the program :)

It just came off a bit weird when someone who hasn’t posted much says “empty tank, looking for frags” via DBTC. They meant no harm, and only want folks to respect the program :)
yeah kno trust me i get how i could come across but also some responses where a bit aggressive. any how its all fun and how we get to better know each other

yeah kno trust me i get how i could come across but also some responses where a bit aggressive. any how its all fun and how we get to better know each other
I think partly some people may be on edge as we have had a couple rough characters come through stirring up some stuff lately. Glad you can see through the clouds.
As far as frag packs in really not into zoas or palys, but I have some frags of other stuff laying around in sf if you're out this way.

Back