Neptune Aquatics

Fluval Evo 5 build

Hello everyone,
Im new, just wanted to get some advice. I set up a Fluval Evo 5gl and I have made some purchases. Please let me know what you guys think so far. If you guys can spot a mistake or maybe you have some helpful tips, please let me know. Thanks to all.

ps: I will post picks soon!

B7E3ED99-1297-420C-B899-5F6864F1FCE2.jpeg
A9A21F91-D928-40BE-A9C2-42285B0FB49B.jpeg

Attachments

• 1B3E5A87-F628-45FB-8EB6-6288A2E747BF.jpeg
    1B3E5A87-F628-45FB-8EB6-6288A2E747BF.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 247
Looks good. Ai prime will do you well in that little tank. Is that a HOB fuge?

consider becoming a supporting member to get access to some other pages of the forum like the buy sell trade and DBTC. It’s more than worth it, most my corals have come from local reefers on this forum.

yes it is. I don’t like the inlet tubing but I’ll fix next week. Waiting on cobalt 606 return pump. I’m trying to Y split the returning water, to the tank and the refuge.
That’s a nice idea, it’ll get that inlet out of the coral area. It looks like it’s against a wall, you could put black vinyl on the back glass to fully hide the fuge, that could be helpful if there’s any light spill from the fuge light.

That’s a nice idea, it’ll get that inlet out of the coral area. It looks like it’s against a wall, you could put black vinyl on the back glass to fully hide the fuge, that could be helpful if there’s any light spill from the fuge light.

Good idea. Do you think the light from the fuge will penetrate? I have a light coming next week. I’m going to place it on the side of the fuge with Velcro or double sided tape.

Looks good! And seconding recommending becoming a supporting member. A good chunk of my coral and CUC have come from other members here.

Regarding livestock, if you're looking for fish check out https://www.nano-reef.com/forums/topic/74703-lgreens-ultimate-guide-to-nano-fish/ . Otherwise, what kinda corals are you interested in?

I’m looking for some zoas. I’m picking up some next week. Red and blue hornets and watermelon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back