Our mission

Purple stylophora

If there are no takers for dbtc after awhile then pay it forward would be ok. Better than selling for sure. I plan to put together a box of corals to send to another club at some point so that’s an option as well. The fact that everyone who wants this coral has it already shows that this chain has been working.

I'd love to have one but would like to know that my tank is not SPS dominant but I do have a Montipora Spongodes (from the club) and some type of montipora digita doing well in my tank. So only if you're comfortable with that.

I'd love to have one but would like to know that my tank is not SPS dominant but I do have a Montipora Spongodes (from the club) and some type of montipora digita doing well in my tank. So only if you're comfortable with that.
Sounds good. It’s a good beginner sps

IMG_8361.jpeg
Thank you!

Ugh so I lost mine... Looks like RTN to me. Not sure why though, everything else in the tank is looking good including my SPS. My only guess is too much light? Sorry about that

I haven't used the PAR meter so I don't have an exact number. It started at the top of my tank but I moved it to around upper middle. It was directly below a Kessil A160, but it doesn't reach max intensity, unsure the max but I can check. I can also post some pictures of placement tomorrow, the lights are too blue right now for any helpful pictures.

Back