Jestersix

Can’t find 1.25 inner diameter soft plumbing

Blaise006

Supporting Member
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone had about 7ish feet of 1.25 inner diameter soft plumbing for sale? I’ve been to multiple Home Depot’s and can’t get my hands on it. The only results on Amazon’s won’t deliver until early June.

Or advice on where to find it. LFS in Hayward didn’t have it either.

Shipping isn't really cheap but they have virtually any tubing you could want. I like this stuff as it's very flexible compared to anything I've seen locally.

PS I did a lot of searching in 2020 when I bought that. If you can find it somewhere at a lower cost or less expensive shipping please let me know!

McMaster Carr has it here.

They ship next day and you get it the following. You pay actual shipping cost. You won't know that is till it ships.

Last edited:
08427341.jpg
Im not sure what the use case is but 1 1/4 is a common size and I literally saw it at Home Depot today. It’s the semi flexable stuff people use for spas.

What is the purpose for 1.25" pipe? Make sure your pump flow rate is sufficient if use for return. But if use for drain if it too big it will make a lot of noise.

What is the purpose for 1.25" pipe? Make sure your pump flow rate is sufficient if use for return. But if use for drain if it too big it will make a lot of noise.

You can tune the noise down with a gate valve but it kinda negates the reason to use larger tubing.

I personally have three 1” drains with gate valves.

randy

Back