Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Jawbreaker

iani

Supporting Member
I just added Jawbreaker to DBTC.

There are 1 frag(s) available right now. Frag is of a baby jawbreaker like the ones pictured in the background.

*must be a supporting ACTIVE BAR member
1. At least two frags should be offered through DBTC before you do whatever else you want with your extra frags.
2. People who have offered frags on this thread get first dibs on next frags (should something happen to theirs).
3. IMPORTANT - Must have a tank journal
4. Whoever is interested please put your name down or PM me, I will pick who will will get a frag - using BarCode doesn't guarantee you a frag, but gives me an idea that you are interested.
5. BOD members are exempt from my rules, we can talk if any interest.
6. If anyone sells their piece before completing their chain, I will ban that person from receiving any of my DBTC.
7. Current contributing DBTC'ers will have priority in joining my chain.

3de76d63336375c674c502218793d20e

This thread was automatically created by BARcode

I would be interested. Is that mushroom red or orange, maybe cuz of the lights might look like that? Cuz I think I saw some that were orange.

Last edited:
Last call, if anyone else wants to get this DBTC. I will decide who gets it tomorrow.

Photo taken by Eric of his jawbreaker same source from Boun.
35225.png

I'd like to put my name on the list if there is another one available. I'm not sure I qualify as of yet with regards to dbtc. I'd also want to make sure my tank is in a good place to add this little guy

I just added Jawbreaker to DBTC.

There are 1 frag(s) available right now. Frag is of a baby jawbreaker like the ones pictured in the background.

*must be a supporting ACTIVE BAR member
1. At least two frags should be offered through DBTC before you do whatever else you want with your extra frags.
2. People who have offered frags on this thread get first dibs on next frags (should something happen to theirs).
3. IMPORTANT - Must have a tank journal
4. Whoever is interested please put your name down or PM me, I will pick who will will get a frag - using BarCode doesn't guarantee you a frag, but gives me an idea that you are interested.
5. BOD members are exempt from my rules, we can talk if any interest.
6. If anyone sells their piece before completing their chain, I will ban that person from receiving any of my DBTC.
7. Current contributing DBTC'ers will have priority in joining my chain.

3de76d63336375c674c502218793d20e

This thread was automatically created by BARcode
I would love one. I just put in my official DBTC request.
Thanks.

Back