Cali Kid Corals

Coral reefer’s 360 gal system. 225 display and frag tanks

Used the par meter after switching in the radions.
50% on 3 lights almost as much par up top was with 6-7 at like 85% of the old ones. And close to double what it was at the bottom before.
Less coral coverage up top currently unfortunately could be a factor. I have a fourth radion, looks to be not needed.

I’ve got a used apex and trident. How useful is it without internet? Obviously it wouldn’t be alerting me. I assume it can be setup and control things and maybe even log certain things like trident results?
Anyone want to go help me get it going? I suck with tech in general, don’t have a laptop, and don’t have much apex experience.

I’ve got a used apex and trident. How useful is it without internet? Obviously it wouldn’t be alerting me. I assume it can be setup and control things and maybe even log certain things like trident results?
Anyone want to go help me get it going? I suck with tech in general, don’t have a laptop, and don’t have much apex experience.
My understanding is you'd need to have access to the internet, at least during setup, to get it set up and working. You should be able to get everything working locally without needing internet access, though.

I can help you, where did you move to?

Made another structure today. Maybe I’ll use this one…some day.
Too bad I gave the cooler one to @Tim Obert already

Attachments

• 5A4BF943-6AC3-4CD4-B5E8-C8BE25D6D13C.jpeg
    5A4BF943-6AC3-4CD4-B5E8-C8BE25D6D13C.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 148
  • C0DA08D5-F5AB-4BF6-A8DB-6B20E64CDA14.jpeg
    C0DA08D5-F5AB-4BF6-A8DB-6B20E64CDA14.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 177
Ive been using nyos for awhile dries much faster which can be good depending how you work. It’s annoying to mix up small amounts constantly. It’s nice to have things be somewhat secure in a couple minutes sometimes.
Im not sure if you guys know this trick.
You can put crazy glue then sprinkle baking soda on top. That will set the glue super fast. Then you can do it again to build it up. Then come in with the cement.

Im not sure if you guys know this trick.
You can put crazy glue then sprinkle baking soda on top. That will set the glue super fast. Then you can do it again to build it up. Then come in with the cement.
I don’t see the reason for that really? Why not just cement?

I usually put together 3-4 pieces to make a base and cement them before adding on. Sometimes I take a bunch of small pieces and combine them into larger chunks with cool shapes and holes etc for later use in bigger structures

Back