Neptune Aquatics

150 Gallon w/stand and sump

jstiltne

Supporting Member
Got this tank a few weeks ago from @Coral reefer for my school classroom, but major problem for me - it doesn't fit through doors without a complete breakdown each time! Not to worry for me, I was able to get another 150 gallon for the classroom, but my effort is to your benefit as I gave the tank a mild clean and the sump a citric acid bath, both are in great condition. For pickup in Los Altos for free, stand has wheels so it is easy to transport!
IMG_6550.jpg
IMG_6551.jpg
IMG_6552.jpg
IMG_6553.jpg

Got this tank a few weeks ago from @Coral reefer for my school classroom, but major problem for me - it doesn't fit through doors without a complete breakdown each time! Not to worry for me, I was able to get another 150 gallon for the classroom, but my effort is to your benefit as I gave the tank a mild clean and the sump a citric acid bath, both are in great condition. For pickup in Los Altos for free, stand has wheels so it is easy to transport!
View attachment 42797View attachment 42798View attachment 42799View attachment 42800
And I am next to Los Altos!

....wait....i...don't...need....another...tank....i don't...

what kind of classroom that doesn't have 3 feet wide door? :rolleyes:
what did I measure the other day...I think 28 inches? Problem is it would require a complete breakdown and plumbing restart if it had to move classrooms, technically it could turn on its side and the cabinet could fit, but the department head is weighing moving me to another room next year. It's a whole thing lol

Back