Cali Kid Corals

187g Tank give away

no one from BAR, after 20+ flakers and "i will come next day, i swear". I have no space and cant put this anywhere on my property and do not want to leave it out exposed to sun/rain. so it went to someone locally on marketplace,

no one from BAR, after 20+ flakers and "i will come next day, i swear". I have no space and cant put this anywhere on my property and do not want to leave it out exposed to sun/rain. so it went to someone locally on marketplace,
I’m sorry that people are so flakey, that sounds very frustrating!

QUOTE="ashburn2k, post: 474552, member: 13973"]
[/QUOTE]
It’s just sad that there’s so many flakes even in this club. What happened to do what you say and say what you do.

yeah i just do not have the time to cordnate with someone who's not committed, and not to mention i need to move my cars out of drive way for them to reach the tank. i wasted about 2 weeks of my time already.

Back