got ethical husbandry?

1st visit to High Tide

gmdcdvm

Supporting Member
Well.
I just got back from my first visit to High Tide Aquatics and I wanted to give a shout out to Kenny. He gave me quick tour of his QT system and I picked up some slugs, some shrimp, and some snails. Placed an order for some fish. Great place and Kenny was awesome. Definitely will be going back to get some more stuff. Thanks again Kenny. I really wanted one of this copper banded butterfly’s but won’t be around for a bit. We’ll see what happens when I get back.
Gerry

Wanted to BUMP this post for High Tide.

I work for the City of Oakland, and I needed to get out of the office and grab lunch today. Felt like a sandwich day, so Yelp was my friend....I bought an AWESOME sandwich at "The Saint Sandwich Shop" just a block or two away from High Tide...so anybody who is going to visit High Tide, I (and I assume Kenny) would recommend a sandwich from The Saint.

I went and got my lunch, drove to High Tide parking lot and ate my lunch in the shade, more like DEVOURED "The Beast" sandwich roast beef and horseradish sauce and some kinda awesome toasted bread that was five stars delicious.

Walked in and chatted up with Kenny, saw some really great looking display tanks that IMO look nothing short of super healthy. He has a great inventory of QT'd fish, his coral frag tanks look awesome, he has a lot of clean up crew in stock....

I did not intend to buy anything as I work nearby I just wanted to pop in and see, but WOW was I impressed with his livestock inventory and super clean store.

Great job Kenny @under_water_ninja for being super cool, clean, open and honest to everyone who steps foot in your store.

Wanted to BUMP this post for High Tide.

I work for the City of Oakland, and I needed to get out of the office and grab lunch today. Felt like a sandwich day, so Yelp was my friend....I bought an AWESOME sandwich at "The Saint Sandwich Shop" just a block or two away from High Tide...so anybody who is going to visit High Tide, I (and I assume Kenny) would recommend a sandwich from The Saint.

I went and got my lunch, drove to High Tide parking lot and ate my lunch in the shade, more like DEVOURED "The Beast" sandwich roast beef and horseradish sauce and some kinda awesome toasted bread that was five stars delicious.

Walked in and chatted up with Kenny, saw some really great looking display tanks that IMO look nothing short of super healthy. He has a great inventory of QT'd fish, his coral frag tanks look awesome, he has a lot of clean up crew in stock....

I did not intend to buy anything as I work nearby I just wanted to pop in and see, but WOW was I impressed with his livestock inventory and super clean store.

Great job Kenny @under_water_ninja for being super cool, clean, open and honest to everyone who steps foot in your store.
Thank you Andy!!!

Back