Cali Kid Corals

34G Red Sea Max 130D (Live Rock Tank)

Lullaby

Supporting Member
This will be a log of what I do with this darn Red Sea tank. It's a 34g display with a 12g sump (Eshopps RS-75 sump), filled to the brim with ROCKS. It's set up with an Eheim Professionel 4+ canister filter while I patiently await my U-tube delivery. I cannot use my sump until it arrives, and that's the only part of the tank I'm waiting on. I might just run the canister filter with the sump but that might be overkill. I'll post some photos later cause man, I love my rock tank. External return pump is also an Eheim, I cannot find any info online based on its model/series numbers. It works like a champ and is quieter than my 10g AIO setups... Even the Kessil A160 Sun's fan runs louder than that pump.

Sump is an Eshopps RS-75 w/Kessil H80 set to Grow at 100% intensity.

Last edited:
put up a pic of the pump and we can help identify it.
Type 1101.301
Series 14082
400-800gph
I struggled to find the type/series online. It works as an external or internal pump.

EDIT: It appears to be a 1048 - I think I answered my own question. DuckDuckGo does not seem to yield very accurate results for searching model/serial/etc. I used Google and found the pump almost immediately. Now I know for next time, no more DuckDuckGo.

Attachments

• 20240519_222546.jpg
    20240519_222546.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
think you have a compacton 3000. the 1048 are really box like with all straight sides. yours seem to curve a bit. either way, eheim makes great pumps and now you know the model in case you need parts.

think you have a compacton 3000. the 1048 are really box like with all straight sides. yours seem to curve a bit. either way, eheim makes great pumps and now you know the model in case you need parts.
YES! You are correct, I really appreciate the information, thank you lots. I thought it looked slightly different but couldn't quite figure out why.
I'll have to grab a spare now.

Back