Jestersix

AC favor

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
Is anyone going to AC tomorrow? If so could you check the price for this Milli they have in their newsletter?

a82ba4e2778fc9cfad42f7434caf28a1.jpg

They have it for $120. Seems pretty good and I like that it is light colored. Anyone that knows more about Millies care to chime in on it?

They have it for $120. Seems pretty good and I like that it is light colored. Anyone that knows more about Millies care to chime in on it?
What I know about milli, and about your system so far, my advice is to wait.
You have couple milli frags, see how they do, make sure your system can sustain for couppe months where the frag grow and good PE..
Milli are so sensitive...no kidding. You loose a big colony overnight when they stress...
Might not look like a cheerful post I know..but trust me its the right one...
Now millis are more common than thwy used to, you will find more when you consider yourself ready..

What I know about milli, and about your system so far, my advice is to wait.
You have couple milli frags, see how they do, make sure your system can sustain for couppe months where the frag grow and good PE..
Milli are so sensitive...no kidding. You loose a big colony overnight when they stress...
Might not look like a cheerful post I know..but trust me its the right one...
Now millis are more common than thwy used to, you will find more when you consider yourself ready..

Yes, you’re right. The two I have are doing really well so far. One of them has grown a bit already.

I like this one because it’s a mini colony and not too expensive.
Millis always come mini colonies. They do not have good mortality rate when fragged.
Neptune’s carry them like weeds now. And look like AC started getting them too.
Now after the indo opened up, milli back in the market big time..

This is how neptune carry them.
Bins full side to side all millis.. they are very available and common now. These are all giant colonies btw..not mini.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200912-122952_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200912-122952_Facebook.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 176

Glad I checked this thread before I headed out. Think I’ll stay home due to the air quality being terrible lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back