Kessil

Acro. austera

Jim said it better than I, after packing and unpacking hundreds of pounds of brown "button polyps" during the late 80's early 90's, I still haven't developed the taste for them yet. Kinda like hoagies :p, I ate too many of those damm things in Philly, I'm glad to live back around Taquerias again, especially Happy Taco 8)

I had to trim back my mini colony a bit. Technically I didn't get one via DBTC but I am happy to put 3 frags of this back into the program. Truly an awesome colored coral, I have it smack in the top center of my tank so it is one of my showpiece corals.

Pickup at Nov BOD or at my house in Burlingame.

8-30-09shots-34.jpg

I think you just need to come to my house and get a frag of the rest of my corals :)

Have you down for one. Let me know how you want to get it (pickup or delivery at Nov BOD mtg)

seminolecpa said:
I think you just need to come to my house and get a frag of the rest of my corals :)

Have you down for one. Let me know how you want to get it (pickup or delivery at Nov BOD mtg)
That would make things sooooo much more easy! LOL
Thank you!
I'm headed to Florida to visit family. I'll hook up with you when I get back after the 29th.
Maybe Sat the 31st?

Or just give me your address and I'll frag them for you to save you all the trouble. :bigsmile:

Bryan, I am looking to recreate your coral/tank.....just think you can have your tank in the Albany...so whenever you are in the east bay you can stop on by and see your tank....if you still have frag around...that would be great.

John aka
bula

Second frag goes to Bula. Still have one more left.

FWIW I just got back from Florida and it was miserable hot and rainy. Hope you get better luck.

seminolecpa said:
Done. I have two frags made up and you are welcome to the other one.

Hi Bryan,

If this post was directed to me, There's a chance I may be able to swing by Sunday if I don't go to the Mystery Spot with our M/C club Sunday morning. However, I can definitely swing by on Tuesday or Wednesday. If either one of those 3 days are best for you LMK.

If the post was not directed to me, than I can wait till another one comes along on the chain, and apologize for my miscommunication.

Happy Reefing,
R.K
Joel

seminolecpa said:
It was. I can also bring it to the meeting next Saturday. I am not sure what I have going on today.

Hi Bryan,
I overslept and missed the ride. I was up watching Taylor Swift on SNL and lost track of time.
If Tuesday or Wednesday works, I'd like to swing by and see your set up. Screbo/John told me that it's awesome, and I'm about 1/2 hour away. If that doesn't work, then I'll enjoy meeting you Saturday instead.

Thank you.

Happy Reefing

seminolecpa said:

Hi Bryan,

Looks like I have a lot to look forward to. Your Austera is already starting to color up nicely; and is already reveling tiny polyps.

Pictures to follow after cementing and it colors up a bit more.

Thank you.

R.K.

I started documenting the growth of all my corals, here's a picture I took today. The only editing was I set all the shots to 14000K white balance:

Thanks a ton to Bryan (seminolecpa) for this piece, it's looking better and better every day

Back