Reef nutrition

Acropower and RS AB+

Well it happened over night it had polyp semi ectension last night. Now it's a gunner. Do you have more i can buy @Coral reefer in the near future after I icp test and address?
2cc3e56c08dd55033822af6fd79c4dd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That's what I dont get because I've been pumping food in the tank as of late and am getting green algea on rocks and tbh that was probably my 3rd favorite sps

Sucks- sorry man.

since this happened so close to the Alk rise and fall you recently experience, I’d be inclined to chalk it up to that.

have you tested nitrate and phosphate? There are so many variables- if your nutes are low, lighting super high, etc. that can all lead to stress.

Yea nitrate .2 phos undetectable but no color loss when they arw hungry they pale i think. I feed heavy and dose acro power so I'm duped

Yea nitrate .2 phos undetectable but no color loss when they arw hungry they pale i think. I feed heavy and dose acro power so I'm duped

same with my tank- n03 = .5, p04 = 0 - .02. Alk = 8.3 - 8.5

i keep this particular Millie in ~275 par

besides AB and AP, I do feed with oyster feast before lights on or after lights out and feeder tentacles are out

You mean raise it to .02?

Calculate .02 ppm (Or .01) of whatever your phosphate mix based on your tank volume, and dose that, yes. Then wait an hour to get your reading - if you’re mix is spot on, you’ll read close to whatever you decided to mix for your test. At 8 hours test again to see how it metabolizes in your system.

Edit
I just recalculated the actual dose : I dose ~.065ppm of phos per day ( broken up into two doses) and at 5-8 hours, it’s undetectable again.

Last edited:
Raising it to .02 won't that shock anything

It should not. you can calc for .01ppm if you feel more comfortable. I dose ~.03ppm 2x per day, 12hrs apart. I test every three days - every time I test (always in the morning before first dose) I read 0 on Hanna

Back