Cali Kid Corals

All About Fish...

xcaret said:
Everywhere does not mean 100% of people/businesses do it. Means look around and yes it is there.

Everywhere:
at all places; in all directions

But that's simply nit picking... ;lol: I got and get your point :)

Where I worked if I did that I would have been fired. Even the owner wouldn't publicly ask for anything above and beyond what customers could get. Now he would do it in private, where if your going to do it is the best place.

A restaurant I worked at did not do it for a single person, even the owners. They had to put their name on the reservation list and got seated just like any one else... and they paid full price and only ordered of the menu. They'd get pissed if they thought we were giving them any special treatment. It was kinda hard not to, but we tried our hardest to respect their wishes :D

Now HD employees do just the opposite... they seem to run the other way when I need help!!!! I had the best experience ever at a HD two days ago. Got help instantly by a knowledgeable person. I should have bought a lottery ticket that day :lol:

Seriously? I can't believe anyone still asks for help at those places! I had a feeling you were full if sh!t before, but now I know it(j/k). No way did you get help at HD from someone who knew what they were talking about. I can't and won't believe it

Dude the sun shines on the dogs arse every once in a while. I just caught HD with it's tail up I guess :lol:

If it didn't happen to me I wouldn't have believed it either :D

Seems is happening but most young employees don't know a thing about the "thingy" they think you are talking about; went for a gas 3/4" shut off valve and was taken to the water shut off valves then asked if they stocked 1" PVC in short lengths, "NO we only have it in 10 feet" walked the next isle and there it was, 2 feet sections. Today went to get 1/2" EMC pipe for an electrical outlet I need to run; they stock the 10 feet pipe, there's this guy asking me over and over again if I needed help; seriously like six times asked the same thing, "No thanks I'm fine" My little car the only way to fit a pipe is by having the conduit out the window, which is fine but I had my wife and little girl with me so no way in heaven. Asked the same guy if I could borrow something to cut the pipe in two "No sir, you can't... but you can bend it..."
?????
Then I went to heavenly sent Maria (she seems to be one of the people running the show and has a beautiful smile) "Of course you can, there should be a hack saw by the lumber if you don't see a proper saw LMK"

Back