Kessil

Another Coral Thief at Neptune Aquatics

Robert and Cerissa

I just saw your post about the theft. My wife and the kids were very sad about what happened. We all watch the you-tube videos. Then we all saw the post were it says they got caught and we are happy that there are some good news. Looking forward to hear exactly how they got caught.

i will see you guys this coming Saturday at the swap (NCRC)

All I can say at this point is that I was there today when one of the douche bags was busted, I was hiding in the fish room with the fish pumper laughing my butt off watching the "el gran" douche get busted for wanting a "buy back" on dry goods that were stolen 48 hrs. earlier. I'll divulge more later, but I'm still laughing too hard :D

I'll put it to you guys this way, a house was raided yesterday morning that was FULL of livestock and dry goods, all hot and from a bunch of different places. At least 4 people went down in the bust, they have hit places in Napa, on the Peninsula, Neptune and who knows where else.

That is nuts man. Glad they were caught. I wonder if they had any connection to the guys that stole from Neptune originally.

R and C, please let us know if you are able to reclaim your lost drygoods and livestock and their condition. Justice! We want Justice! J)

Regardless of their persuasion, they should be braiding "Bubba's" hair in Santa Rita rather than tip toeing through the tulips!

Back