High Tide Aquatics

Any roadbikers here?

Yup, I live right off Hostetter. Been riding that same loop for the past two weekends now and have been commuting to work 2-3x a week. Feeling better with each ride.

I was at the meeting on Saturday, but had to take off early (after Jeremy's chop shop).

Karl, good to see you around. I'm getting more used to that loop and eventually want to wrap around and do it a few more times or find a longer one, but that'll have to wait as I ride more. I love the feel of the Ti. My bro who has a few bikes of his own tells me that it feels good to him as well. It's not as stiff as his S-works, but definitely stiffer than his Allez Elite. I actually rode a Softride, Allez Pro, and a Trek Madrone before picking up the Litespeed. None of them felt as well as the Litespeed, so I'm very happy with the purchase.

That's a nice ride there. I was expecting something like this instead though. P.S....Pixar needs a bike movie. :p
strangestbike_1.jpg

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=4689.msg60254#msg60254 date=1224696753]
That's a nice ride there. I was expecting something like this instead though. P.S....Pixar needs a bike movie. :p
[/quote]

Hahaha. I'll see what I can do.

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=4689.msg60254#msg60254 date=1224696753]
Yup, I live right off Hostetter. Been riding that same loop for the past two weekends now and have been commuting to work 2-3x a week. Feeling better with each ride.

Karl, good to see you around. I'm getting more used to that loop and eventually want to wrap around and do it a few more times or find a longer one, but that'll have to wait as I ride more. I love the feel of the Ti. My bro who has a few bikes of his own tells me that it feels good to him as well. It's not as stiff as his S-works, but definitely stiffer than his Allez Elite. I actually rode a Softride, Allez Pro, and a Trek Madrone before picking up the Litespeed. None of them felt as well as the Litespeed, so I'm very happy with the purchase.[/quote]

Yeah...I used to live near Piedmont Rd. before going north. I'm out of shape, as well, but my eldest learned how to ride a bike last year, so I'm riding a bit more, now.

Love the springyness of Ti...also can't beat the fact that it'll likely outlive you. The only thing that annoys me is how sound resonates through it. Bugs the crap out of me when something's loose.

Anyway...here's my ride:

LSa.jpg

Back