High Tide Aquatics

Anyone else going to have a party to watch the fight tomorrow?

I would think about it but every time I have paid for a fight it has ended within the first 3 rounds. Never again. I will probably watch it later when it comes on HBO or Showtime.

I used to watch boxing when it was actually good :)p), back when I was a kid and my dad ordered it for the good ol gatherings. I think the last one was Sugar Ray vs Marvin Hagler.

Not fun alone. At least at my house there is going to be dinner, deserts, lots of drinks. Dont forget speculation on the winner and cheering. Enjoy that more than the actual fight itself.

The next ufc card has some great fights!! Rashard Evans (who is undefeated and just came off of a knock out over Chuck Liddell!) takes on Forest Griffen for the light heavy weight title!!!! And you got former Pride combatants Wanderlei "The Axe Muderer" Silva vs. Quintin "Rampage" Jackson!!! Oh yeah and don't forget the Heavy weight title bout!!! Rodrigo Nogueira(another former Pride combatant) vs. Frank Mir!!! The two coaches from this season's Ultimate Fighter Facing off for the Belt!!!!! Should be some great fight!!!!! I am a bartender but we don't ever show it because it is so expensive, when you order you have to pay by what your max. capacity is! So if I can get enough people together to cover most of it, then we can show it at the bar!!!!!! Maybe $10 a head! Would be fun though! We have about 6 tv's 2 of which are big flat screens!! BTW we also have NFL ticket and show ALL the games every Sunday!!!!! The Avenue 48th and Telegraph, Oakland!!!! Let me know! Oh yeah btw, Pacquiao is gonna kill him!!!!!!

See I can't get all excited about the UFC events. I like it, don't get me wrong, but half the time the fights just go to duds or there's some retarded judging that makes me flip out. Rashad Evans? He got lucky when he caught Chuck, plus Chucks nearing that "He should retire age". Mirko CroCop? Ugh... that guy was a huge disappointment. Like I said, I'll find out what the results were, then watch half the time if it seems like the fights were good, I'm really ok with not having the "surprise" of seeing who wins.

[quote author=70Cuda link=topic=5429.msg67486#msg67486 date=1228607721]
Not fun alone. At least at my house there is going to be dinner, deserts, lots of drinks. Dont forget speculation on the winner and cheering. Enjoy that more than the actual fight itself.
[/quote]

Maybe we should have a frag swap in you house during the fight. ;D

Back