got ethical husbandry?

Anyone else into super expensive cars you'll never afford but like to dream

I love fast cars, like a lot. My current crush is the new Pagani Zonda F Roadster. Anyone want to talk cars with me?

The Zonda was featured on Top Gear (UK one not US repeats) this week and it is just amazing. Best sounding car I've heard through TV yet.

Here's a link to a video of the test:
http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/james-zonda

And here's the link to the Power Laps:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_Test_Track#The_Power_Board

This thing went around the track faster than a Ferari Enzo, Bugatti Veyron, GT2..

Amazing.

I like efficient cars myself, fast is easy, making it efficient is much more of a challenge, luckily it's much more affordable to buy an efficient car than a fast one..

that being said I have had my moments of wanting to cruise around in a Shelby Cobra :D A guy a few blocks from where I live has a 427 Cobra... oooh sexy sexy sexy :D

I have a friend that is an avid car collector, he's got a Bugatti and LOVES it, the only issue is the plaque that says "Ralph Lauren" in it as he was the original owner. I'm sure he ripped it out by now though.

My personal favorite is the 1980 International Scout II with the Isuzu straight six turbo diesel, now that is a rig.

My dream car... 8)
7_full.jpg

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=5332.msg66175#msg66175 date=1227742680]
Haha... I don't like to torture myself :D[/quote]

I try not to fantasize about Gwen Stefani too :D

My next car will be a 1965 Cobra 427 (Replica), I was one day away from buying one in Virginia and had the check on the coffee table when my (Then) dodge durango took a total crap and I didn't feel right about spending that kind of cash on a toy, within two years it will be mine.

I think I'd lock the forum if I put up pics of my dream cars ;D The list is far to long . fortunately I have had the opportunity to drive most of my older favorites .

I think I might build an old chevy truck again ....... soon . 54 or older , not pricey but fun to build and drive .

Back