Cali Kid Corals

Anyone in Hayward I need your help

Dude, what is going on?
Long story short , I have a compressed spine and with a herniated disc. Was doing fine seeing my chiropractor and was set to go back to work. Got the flu and cough so hard that it caused something to snap in my back. Pain is unbearable. Morphine , oxy , you name it I’m on it and nothing is working. Can’t stand for more than a minute. After the trip to the ER on Saturday I’ve been in bed ( 4 days now ). Will update after my next chat with my Neuro Surgeon

Long story short , I have a compressed spine and with a herniated disc. Was doing fine seeing my chiropractor and was set to go back to work. Got the flu and cough so hard that it caused something to snap in my back. Pain is unbearable. Morphine , oxy , you name it I’m on it and nothing is working. Can’t stand for more than a minute. After the trip to the ER on Saturday I’ve been in bed ( 4 days now ). Will update after my next chat with my Neuro Surgeon

Yikes. Not sure if your the praying type, but I am. I will pray for you and your health.

Oh man that sucks. Am so sorry to hear and wish you a speedy recovery. Let us know if we can help with something.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey man how did it go? Hope u doing good

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is day one. I tried to stay away from pain pills but I only took 2 when I was easily doing a min of 8 per day sometimes 10. I’m able to sit up , walk around more but my balance is off.

This is day one. I tried to stay away from pain pills but I only took 2 when I was easily doing a min of 8 per day sometimes 10. I’m able to sit up , walk around more but my balance is off.
I am so sorry man. If your doctor gave you the pain med, at least use it to reduce your pain. Let us know if you need help. I can drive up to Hayward this weekend if there is something you need moving around...
Keep your head up.

I should be over there tomorrow to fill up the rodi cans and check on everything. The main time consuming thing bob needs help with, imo of course, is some what I think is hair algae growing on some plugs. I hopefully will have some time to mount some corals to rocks and scrub some other and maybe remount some others, but if anyone feels comfortable in doing this maybe shoot bob a pm. Everything else seems to be in check for now from what I’ve seen.

If anyone would like to spend 15-20 mins with me that would be great. I was able to get some of the hair algae out and a few aptasia’s but there is one I can reach and one small section where the HA is

Back