got ethical husbandry?

aqua-nut's 120 - getting back to salt!

John, thanks for the update! That is a huge tang! (?)
It would sure "love" my tank...
Jim
Not really. The tank is a 120g, the tang is just a photo bomb pro!

I've been thinking about your 'garden'. When it's trim time you need to hook up with tang owners. I'm sure the fish would love fresh veggies. They might be frag swap material too!

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone.

Stupid me, I did the video AFTER I took out three monti caps the size of my hand. I still have some chopping to do and of course moving some things into the new locations made available by the big chop!

I've had real problems getting good pics of the tank. My best camera takes the worst pics of the tank. It really freaks out with the LEDs. As the cameras get cheaper, the colors improve. So far the iPhone (4s) has done the best.

This is looking great! Those corals are looking amazing, huge too! I took a dremel to my monti cap a couple weeks ago. Went surprisingly well.

Did you do this IN the tank? I can't imagine how. Seems like a shocking experience! :D

The montis I went after were being removed. They were a great 'proof of concept' to see if I could keep montis alive, but aren't that colorful. Taking up too much space for the amount of visual return I'm getting. I gifted them to a local reefer. Now I'm trying to get out the base part of them that attached to the rock. I need a mini jack hammer and/or arms like Inspector Gadget! :cool:

Back