Cali Kid Corals

Aquarium magazine recommendations

my birthday is coming up and i want to ask for a magazine subscription and was hoping if anyone has any recommendations? i've seen a couple online including Tropical Fish Hobbyist, Tropical Fish international, Aquarium Fish, and Freshwater and Marine Aquarium.

Tropical Fish Hobbyist is the most expensive at $40/12 issues. Is it much different than the international version? thanks all.

Coral, C-Journal, and the new ReefLIFE. I think that latter will be the hottest one out there upon it's first publication. Scott M. takes insane photos :)

looks like Coral is no longer publishing and instead will become ReefLIFE and that starts publication in Spring '09. I could barely find anything on C-Journal, any tips where I can look for it? thanks! ;D

The US side of Coral changed and the person previously doing it (Leng Sy) is now doing ReefLIFE. Coral is now co-edited by Anthony Calfo.

http://www.coralmagazineus.com/category_s/1.htm

hey thanks Gresham, much appreciated, i wonder how i missed that link, it was the third on google...i dont think i looked far enough, click on the first link and got what i pasted down below. It was confusing, but thanks for clearing it up for me. :)

Dear Valued Subscribers and Readers of this Site:
First of all, we'd like to thank you for your support for Coral magazine over the past five years. It is precisely the enthusiasm you have shown for what we hope has been a very high-quality publication that has led to our decision to sever ties with our German counterpart, Koralle. Instead, we are in the process of designing what we hope will be an even better magazine. To that end, the October/November 2008 issue was the last issue of Coral we will be publishing.

Our decision to cease producing Coral was not made lightly. However, we feel we can offer our readers higher-quality information in a more timely manner by taking control of our own publication. As you will learn in the upcoming months, we will be providing readers with up-to-date information from world experts in the various disciplines that contribute to coral reef aquarium keeping, as well as details of the latest animals available to the trade. The first issue of ReefLife will be out on the stands in Spring 2009 and publication will continue on a bimonthly basis. Additionally, we will soon be launching the ReefLife web site, where we will be providing you with updates on the truly exciting content you can expect to find in the magazine.

The Coral Magazine web site will continue to be used as a site for purchasing back issues of Coral. For more details, go to the Back Issues page.

Again, we thank you for all your past support and hope you will continue on with us as we produce the best marine aquarium publication ever!

ReefLife Magazine

Back