Kessil

ATL Sunrize milli

I'll try and play with my camera tonight, it's Thirsty Thursday here at the ranch, so I may get some interesting pics depending of course on who stops by :D

here's mine .....it browned out some after my "overdose of revive" adventure but its coloring back up.

IMG_7137.jpg

One more frag available at the October meeting, it's a damn weed I tells ya! Paul will be getting a nice chunk to take back to Oklahoma (Oklahoma is O.K.)

It's still coloring up from the tank move, but if you're looking for a nice milli with color contrasts it could be yours. :D

The only criteria is that you need to have a stable tank with an open space for a nice milli :D

If you end up with an extra, I'm ready to offer up my first two DBTC's so perhaps I can send two frags off with you and p/u one of your milli. Unfortunately, I can't make the meeting but we can work something our when you're passing through. Got a cold Corona in the fridge and the Elos is looking oh so cool. :cool:

One for Perry and I'll snip a piece for Kyle too.

Hopefully youse guys are coming to the meeting on Saturday, that is the best (and only) place to hook up with me for a while, it's pumpkin season and other than walking down to the beach for a surf/fish I'm trapped :D

John, how about we wait until your Elos is settled and you can come raid my tank ;) don't want to jump the gun :)

Plus I will have some pieces to add to DBTC pretty soon. I have a piece that is pretty much a mini colony now.

Here is a picture from my tank about a month ago

8-30-09shots-32.jpg

Great lookin' milli. I'll have to get in line for this one and hopefully someone will have a piece to spare when I get my new tank up and running (which could be a while).

DurTBear said:
Great lookin' milli. I'll have to get in line for this one and hopefully someone will have a piece to spare when I get my new tank up and running (which could be a while).

It grows like crazy, plus the mother colony is the size of a saucer ;), way bigger than Mingwei's, which I believe no longer exists :(

It's funny that when I see a nice coral, I can actually hear myself "chomping at the bit"
..................Cool down boy,..............

tuberider said:
It grows like crazy, plus the mother colony is the size of a saucer ;), way bigger than Mingwei's, which I believe no longer exists :(

I love corals that grow like crazy! Then there are the ones that don't grow at all like my purple monster which is finally looking a little purple rather than green but hasn't grown a millimeter in the last year or so...

That's why I love millis, colorful, furry, tough as nails, and they grow like crazy. I tried fragging my "ultra" cherry bomb last night, but it's so tabled out now I can only shave a little nub, time to be patient and wait for a shoot.

Back