Cali Kid Corals

[August 20, 2016] Regional FRAG SWAP

Aaaaaaaa. Was on the freeway en route to Hayward to help set up when my Apex texted me with alarm of water leak! OMG. Rushing to school to meet security to let me in to fix it. Hopefully it will be easy and I will just be late. So sorry!

Thanks Bar for another fun event. (frag swap). Can't wait till the next one.
Great job Mike, (EnderTurtle) for all the effort you put into making it happen. 2 thumbs up. Anybody get any pics this year? please post them

Yes. Thanks to everyone that put this on. These swaps are always fun. And an amazing time. It was awesome to be able to put a face to a username!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No september event. Lot of people going to MACNA.

The Country's, possibly world's, largest reef aquarium trade show is coming to California.

This will not happen again for a very long time.

Last edited:
I'm very tempted just because Royal Exclusiv is bringing 2 Dreamboxes for display and will sell them. at the end of the show. Would save me some money in shipping!

Do it! It won't be in California for awhile after this one with the next one in New Orleans. That's going to be one dangerous MACNA...

I'm very tempted just because Royal Exclusiv is bringing 2 Dreamboxes for display and will sell them. at the end of the show. Would save me some money in shipping!

LOL, so you save $200 on a $4,500 purchase, but that's offset by travel to San Diego? Yes, makes perfect fish sense o_O

Back