got ethical husbandry?

BA-CFM are you going?

A couple of frags I picked up towards the end

20k lokani
IMG_7378.jpg

purple unknown
IMG_7376.jpg

I came home with "LE" Blue tipped monti, Area 51 Chalice, and an unamed Acro from Hugo.

Also, Richard (wishntobeoutside) donated some corals to the club for grow out/raffles, a golden eye type chalice, some crazy green and black Favia/Montastrea, and a small assortment of Zoanthids, thank him if you get a chance.

Good to see everyone there!

I did a trade with WhoDuh, and got a superman millie from Tyree...it was a little browned out, hopefully I can color it up. It was fun watching Tong spend his money. : )

PICS from the event...
Skimmerba-cfm006.jpg

Skimmerba-cfm003.jpg

Skimmerba-cfm007.jpg

Skimmerba-cfm004.jpg

If you get caught (by being in these pics)going to the event when you were not supposed to then I'm sorry. :D

Haha, Just came back from Tibet, it was exhausting, but was worth the trip. Saw the Tibet corals, but since I spent all the money on the corals here, I did not buy any of these Tibet LE corals :bigsmile:. Plus, my guide keep on warning me that most of the corals there have serious lineage problems (most are fake). Given I even having difficulty telling the identity of the corals here, I feel it is best to avoid these thousands year old corals.

Arnold, of course you can afford all the corals there. It is just how much self control you have (or lack of for me :)).

Back