Reef nutrition

BAR Elections - 2008

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4469.msg59383#msg59383 date=1224272187]
[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4469.msg59378#msg59378 date=1224271189]
Well I'm guessing since no one was publicly nominated, those that filled the spots were those that gave the nod or were prodded at a BoD meetings (except me :D), as a result no need for an actual vote (kind of like it is EVERY year). I forget when the new BoD takes over, but I thought it was November? Or beginning of the calendar year?

[/quote]

Regardless of nods, handshakes or the likes it still would be nice to have it announced once it happened. Things area happening very slow here now, much slower then past BODs I must say :(
[/quote]

Actually things are happening quite quickly on the BOD forum as far as moving ahead, nobody raised their hand, so people had to be strong armed into positions, and as far as I know many of the previous elections went the same way.

I don't think this is about whether things appear to be moving fast or not. Or how much strong arming went on.

Bottom line - it would have been better for a separate post with nominations to come out soon after the meeting to inform those that could not attend. Lesson learned.

C

That was on my "was gonna" list for this week. My fault!

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=4469.msg59384#msg59384 date=1224272219]
Sorry Gresh. Been busy.[...][/quote]

[quote author=cwolfus link=topic=4469.msg59490#msg59490 date=1224311609]
I don't think this is about whether things appear to be moving fast or not. Or how much strong arming went on.

Bottom line - it would have been better for a separate post with nominations to come out soon after the meeting to inform those that could not attend. Lesson learned.

C
[/quote]

Now that is what I am talking about, thanks :)
Jeremy, 99% of the club does not view the BOD forum thus 99% of the club knows now how fast you post on it. What counts is what you post in public :)

Back