got ethical husbandry?

BAR T-Shirts & Hoodies Pre-Order (Pick Up @CFM 5/6)

I am collecting Pre-Orders for BAR apparel that can be picked up in-person at the upcoming Coral Farmers Market on May 6th, 2023. All pre-ordered items will be reserved and we will have a list at the BAR booth to keep track of who has paid and picked up their pre-orders.

We will also have a small selection of black Premium t-shirts and Hoodies for sale in-person. These will be first come, first serve. There will only be a handful of each size so make sure to pre-order if you want to ensure your size or pick an alternate color.

Link to view Catalog: https://www.bonfire.com/store/bay-area-reefers/

To Order: Post a message in this thread with your order like this:
I would like to pre-order.
Style: Triblend Unisex Tee
Color: Military Green
Size: XS
Quantity: 1

Place your order before NEXT TUESDAY, APRIL 11th at MIDNIGHT, that is when I will cut off orders. To ensure that your order has been submitted, I will list each order under “Submitted Orders” below.

Payment: Once we collect all the orders you will receive a message from me with your total (comprised of Cost of Item+Shipping and Tax). Payments will be due at time of Pick-Up. You can send the payment early and it will be marked as Paid. Make sure to include a payment description like "M & L t-shirts for @bayareabeginnerreef" so that we can identify your payment. Send that payment to the Bay Area Reefers PayPal at: paypal@bareefers.org

Pick-Up
: Pick up your items at the BAR booth table at the Coral Farmers Market on May 6th, 2023.

Submitted Orders-check here to make sure we got your order!:

@bayareabeginnerreef - 1 Medium t-shirt, 1 Large t-shirt
@rdriggett - 1 XL t-shirt, 1 XL hoodie
@Matthew Meyer - 1 L hoodie

Last edited:
I would like to pre-order.

Style: Premium Unisex Tee
Color: Black
Size: XL

Style: Pullover hoodie
Color: Grey
Size: XL

Is this still the best way to order BAR shirts?

Or do we already have some I could buy? I'd like to get something ordered before CFM

Or do we already have some I could buy? I'd like to get something ordered before CFM
Eric has most of the apparel we ordered from this still, just ping him for whatever you want. Same goes for any other members, help him not have to carry around this inventory that the club already paid for!

Just order what you want for yourself. I'll bring what I have left to cfm but chances are it's not the right size or style.

Back