High Tide Aquatics

BAYMAC - Saturday June 13th - San Jose

The tables are 6' correct? If so I think 10'x10' of space is more than ample, I know we don't plan on having a bunch of people crowded into our booth and I reckon we'll have the most staff there due to the close proximity of the event. Any plans on using the opposite wall since there will be no garage saling going on?

We're in a new space that is just about done. It's the space between the other one we used and The Aquarium Showroom. Nearly the same size but no stage. All walls are line in my floor plan. In fact I had to shuffle them around to grab two more booths due to demand :)

I think the tables we'll be using are 6'. Typically you have two sizes, 6' and 8'. The thing is if I get the pipe and drape he may only have 10' configs and no 8s. If he has 8's I may go to 8's for clubs. or not. I got the space I needed last night with the reshuffle.

neyugn0w01 said:
cool. going to be picking up a couple of the frag racks.

Same here. I'd love to hook him up with Jon @ Boston Aqua Farms. The two product lines go hand in hand. Jon's got a ton of stores he could get the rack into very quickly and he does a fair amount of shows.

Two words...Valley Fair.

Drop them off, come over for a few hours and go pick them up :p

GreshamH said:
adolfo425 said:
Hey Gresham have you release any official info so i can Share with NCRC.

Thanks

Your looking at it :) This initial post of this thread is the official announcement :) I'm honestly not sure how to access your forum (still on this site?) so that's why I didn't post it there. BTW what is the official name of the club again?

Our club is

www.norcalreefclub.com or www.norcalreefclub.org

to post this info you just need to join and the cost is NOTHING

It just keeps getting better. We're proud to announce Lumanarc Lighting will also be joining us.

Well why not simply list them all as it stand now :)

Vendors for BAYMAC2009 as of right now:

Reef Nutrition
Reef Builders
Mobile Aquatics
JenDub
Fantasy Coral
Exotic Frags
Wet Thumb Frags
Warner Marine Research
EcoSystem Aquarium
IMACWEST
Lumenarc Lighting
Socal Tropical Fish
Northcoast Reefers
Central Valley Reefers
Bay Area Reefers
Reef Hobbyist Magazine
Coraltopia
Norcal Reef Club
Frag-A-Rack
North Valley Reefers

Not sure if Dan is coming or Tom. The last show only Tom showed up. Both are a blast to hang out with and talk shop.

I regret to say Curt from Neptune Systems will not be able to make this one. He did put an ACjr w/ DC8 into the raffle though :)

Max I emailed you back about this.

I'd like to announce Your Reef is coming out to sell corals at the event.

I'm proud to announce Aquatic Life will be joining us as a displaying manufacturer. If you aren't familiar with the product line take a look here:
http://www.aquaticlife.com/

Back