Kessil

Best ATO

Man, Avast really likes to use those pressure switches.

That said I'm sure there's a solution to plug an optical sensor into the Apex, and then just make the programming and use whatever pump you feel like.

Makes me wonder what's wrong with it, you don't put something for 50% off if it's a good selling product.

But who knows maybe it's good, it just doesn't sell well at the original price point of $160.
Of the reviews on BRS 5 of 7 are not kind to the product or company. I understand online reviews trend negative, but I wouldn’t risk it if BRS has also opted to discontinue it.

Makes me wonder what's wrong with it, you don't put something for 50% off if it's a good selling product.

But who knows maybe it's good, it just doesn't sell well at the original price point of $160.

I paid some riduclous amount for my Spectrapure "Ultimate Top Off" (Litermeter with sensor thingy) and I've blanked out the price in my head. But there is no denying that it is reliable and well made.

V

I paid some riduclous amount for my Spectrapure "Ultimate Top Off" (Litermeter with sensor thingy) and I've blanked out the price in my head. But there is no denying that it is reliable and well made.

V
Tell me about it, after I made that post and looked at the other ATOs at BRS... I mean I can understand the Tunze and Apex ones being the high priced units, but damn cheap and ATO apparently doesn't belong on the same sentence.

Something I’m disappointed I didn’t think of sooner. Assuming sufficient space you could safety a pressure based ATO with a float valve. Probably not cost effective if you mount it on a magnet instead of just drilling a wall, but it would provide redundancy.

Back