Cali Kid Corals

Blue tip stag

Corallus

Supporting Member
Picked this up at one of the last pre covid frag swaps, and it's grown well for me. Dark blue body with teal-green highlights under the right light, and light, baby blue growth tips. Just a little green fluorescence under blues. Grows a lot like a green slimer and very tricky to get nice pics of. Has some funky growth because I had it higher up and it grew to the surface before I lowered it's rock a bit

From the front of the tank:
BlueStagFront.jpg

Topdown with my phone:
TopDownBlueStag.jpg

One good size, well healed frag available right now, not showing the blue tips yet:
Frag.jpg

Conditions: 2 well healed frags back into the chain, and if I need a frag some day, bump me to the top of the list for any you may have. Easy SPS, but please already have SPS growing with pics in a tank journal. Pick up at my place in SF/South of Market.

Yep, sure thing! We can work out pick details by pm or text.
I actually have 2 ready to go right now, if someone else would like one too.

I have 2 well healed, encrusting frags of this ready to add to the chain. One is a single stick, the other, a branch with 3 points. @thesassyindian, if you'd still like one, let me know!

Pick up at my place in SF/South of Market or possibly meet at my work in Redwood City.

I have 2 well healed, encrusting frags of this ready to add to the chain. One is a single stick, the other, a branch with 3 points. @thesassyindian, if you'd still like one, let me know!

Pick up at my place in SF/South of Market or possibly meet at my work in Redwood City.
Yes please!! Can I pick it up on Monday evening? Also, can I shamelessly ask for the branch?

They were both on my frag rack, which is a little lower than 200 par (“electric”mode, apogee MQ200). The one on the right is the garf bonsai .
Once they settle in, they should color up a bit, and will look better under higher light, those mother colonies are both at about 300 par.

Back