Reef nutrition

Blue/yellow Yuma

Here is mine settling in:

DSC07271.jpg

@sfsuphysics did yours get passed to someone else?
@Twisted @Solitaryensis ,any update?
Sorry man, I meant to send it home with you when your coral got picked up from me but it slipped my mind at the time. I have been trying to deaptasiafy any remaining corals I had... that are worth keeping. I managed to chop off a bunch of the rock and I do have essentially the yuma that was originally on there willing to pass on. I'll let you decide who gets it next, pick up in SF or I can drop it off somewhere near by (and convenient... i.e. the Marina ain't convenient for me to get to even though it is in the same city :D)

Sorry man, I meant to send it home with you when your coral got picked up from me but it slipped my mind at the time. I have been trying to deaptasiafy any remaining corals I had... that are worth keeping. I managed to chop off a bunch of the rock and I do have essentially the yuma that was originally on there willing to pass on. I'll let you decide who gets it next, pick up in SF or I can drop it off somewhere near by (and convenient... i.e. the Marina ain't convenient for me to get to even though it is in the same city :D)
If there is anyone in SF on the list, I'd be happy for it to go to them. My goal is to have it spread around the bay so that it's easily accessible.

Ok I have no idea how to post a picture in barcode so I'm going to post here.

Just FYI, this picture is WAY whiter than it actually is, in order for me to take a picture that doesn't look like it's sitting in a bottle of Windex I used a filter, unfortunately the filter which takes away a the blue... well it took away the blue of more than just the water column. I will say though that it is quite light blue in picture, this may be because it's currently sitting on the bottom of a tank that has SPS level of lighting, so it probably is a bit bleached out. You can see the color it was on a previous page.

WYSIWYG as far as the frag

Attachments

• 20210307_102935.jpg
    20210307_102935.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 171
Back