Cali Kid Corals

Bobs 180 Reborn

This is great news!

If you want your corals back let me know. I will be super disappointed to let them go, but I would hope someone would do the same for me if I was in your same shoes.

FF0FD3E2-6348-4F37-818A-0875F52CF44F.jpeg
Skimmer came today. Same one I used last time. Breaking it in now

Your Walt Disney is doing some amazing things in my tank... has taken on yellow, pink and a hint of blue on top of the green... grew quite a bit too.

Lemme know when you're ready, and would like it back... 'course I might ask for a frag of it. Grows different than my other piece ;)

Now:
20200622_101653.jpg

About a month ago:
20200523_225155.jpg

Your Walt Disney is doing some amazing things in my tank... has taken on yellow, pink and a hint of blue on top of the green... grew quite a bit too.

Lemme know when you're ready, and would like it back... 'course I might ask for a frag of it. Grows different than my other piece ;)

Now:
View attachment 16824

About a month ago:
View attachment 16825
Did you mix up the pictures? The "month ago" picture looks way nicer (IMO) than the "Now" picture

Plus, I don't see any yellow, pink, etc in the "now" picture, but I do see touches of it in the "month ago"

Did you mix up the pictures? The "month ago" picture looks way nicer (IMO) than the "Now" picture

Plus, I don't see any yellow, pink, etc in the "now" picture, but I do see touches of it in the "month ago"
lol... no. the month ago shot was under full actinics with filter. the current shot is under whites, no filter... just a quick and dirty...

Bob
how are G5’s compared to G4’s?
Hard question to ask me as Im not someone who can say this is better than that. But my opinion is I like them better because it is mostly blues. Just something I find more appealing. Super simple to get them up and running with Mobius. I always had Edgar come over and do the technical work with the lights but this time even I was able to do it.

But my opinion is I like them better because it is mostly blues.
Yeah when the "standard recommended" profile is AB+ for Radions, and they say basically 100% blues/violets and 24% white,red,green it makes you feel a bit ripped off, like WTF you say do this, but then you sell me something where 75% of the other junk is "wasted".

Yeah when the "standard recommended" profile is AB+ for Radions, and they say basically 100% blues/violets and 24% white,red,green it makes you feel a bit ripped off, like WTF you say do this, but then you sell me something where 75% of the other junk is "wasted".
There are 2 models and to me the blue model looks and maybe even works better. So for me to grab the bluer look it didn't make any sense to grab the other model which is whiter

Back