Neptune Aquatics

Bonus/Ultra Zoa List for Member Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should change the way this works a little. Once all the corals are checked in bonus tickets will be awarded to people based on their overall contributions, which would take into account total corals brought, amount of different types brought, the size of the frags, and the “value”/rarity of what they brought compared to everyone else. Obviously wouldn’t be an exact science, but I think close enough would count maybe?

For instance, member x brings 20 frags, average size, 5 different types, 2 of which nobody else brought, they should get a ticket or two.
member y brings 4 corals of average size, but many other people bring the same ones, no tickets. I bet people would get roughly the same amount of tickets this way as if there was a list. Still incentivizes bringing nice stuff, good sizes frags, and a wide selection and large amount. Less work to make a list and verify what people bring and such is a big plus in my book, not like I ever do that part anyway tho.

Reactions: JVU
I think discussing changes to how bonus work is better kept for after the swap considering the swap is just over 3 weeks away.

Also going to lock this thread simply because all talk about current bonus should be in the most recent bonus topic here.

Reactions: JVU
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back