Neptune Aquatics

Boo Berry

How's yours doing and what placement did you choose?

Mine is kicking butt under high light, it has a big fat leading growth edge and is developing its trademark blue eyes. I'll post a pic later.

mine faded under high light a bit. Not as much as my other chalices did when I swapped to the t5's but enough to notice. I'm not too worried. I've made an artform out of bleaching corals from light and recovering them:/ I think it has a lot of promise though!

2 birds with one stone.... or something like that

tic523.jpg

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=6650.msg85891#msg85891 date=1236053467]
2 birds with one stone.... or something like that

tic523.jpg

[/quote]

Wow, you got two birds stoned at the same time. That's the cereal and the coral at the same time!!!!!

Oh, that thing from the swap. I thought it was blueberry that was being auctioned instead of the boo berry.

I picked up one of those too at NA the other day. The sucker doesn't mind being 12" underneath the 'saki unlike other chalices which bleach out.

I have another that I picked up from NA that also loves light; pink with what looks like a green eye. These are the only two that I've had that is taking the light in strides. I have to hide the others underneath the mag-rack or off to the sides where they get less light.

I put my "boo berry" in a medium flow, medium light area close to the glass. It has been eating super well and looking healthy but I can't tell yet if I'm getting any growth. I may try a higher light area and see how that works.

3327447648_f630399404_b.jpg

Back